Contents Referential integrity relationships This is a place to talk about the DB2 concepts most simply and the easiest-to-understand Everything will be try to talk about as simplest as possible Schema is similar as packages or namespace. It helps to keep the related objects (tables, views, indexes) together How to create a schema? Please find in IBM website. What is the benefit of indexes? Keep the data consistent through the related tables Trigger is a method that allows you to do a specific action in the cases: Notes: You're possible to check the conditions before triggering a action, as well as specify which time to do it (before, after …) How to create a trigger? How to specify what aspects trigger an action? Database physical directories and files I don't care how they are organized, it's should be just some files that I can bring it to other machine, because I don't need to use the backup or restore function.
Introduction
Schema
Index
Referential integrity relationships
what does it mean?
Trigger
DecentChess
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment